Let us converse about shop-purchased granola for a second, shall we?
Sure, it is really scrumptious.
Sure, it is really crunchy.
And of course, it is really frequently (completely unnecessarily) loaded with refined sugar.
But here is the very good news! We have arrive up with a handmade granola that is just as scrumptious, crunchy, and clustery as its shop-purchased counterpart. The best aspect is, it is sweetened with just one particular, all-all-natural ingredient: bananas! That’s suitable. No refined sugar or even honey is wanted for this deliciousness.
I really advocate baking up a batch of this Banana Coconut Granola at the commencing of the week and dividing it into containers for munching on through the week. You can serve it with almond milk, oatmeal, with berries in a yogurt parfait or even on its have.
Banana Coconut Granola
- two cups gluten-totally free rolled oats
- one cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- one ripe banana, mashed
- two tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Incorporate the mashed banana and coconut oil into the bowl with the oat mixture. Use a spoon to blend elements till evenly distributed.
- Distribute mixture in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Press down a little bit and place in oven.
- Bake for forty five to fifty five minutes, checking and tossing each fifteen minutes. Split up large clusters if vital. At the time the granola is evenly browned and no extended feels moist, eliminate from oven. (Be aware: As it cools it will crisp up even extra, so do not about-bake.)
- At the time cooled absolutely, shop in an airtight container at room temperature up to one particular week, or shop in the freezer for a couple months.
Quick & Easy Food Recipes at Hifow.com